Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Lifting the Cup - A Toast to Life!


I lift up the cup of my life for all to see…

Cheers everyone! A toast to life!

I celebrate my life… I celebrate 2006… with all of you – all you who made a difference, all you who inspired me, all you who loved me, all you who cared for me, all you who thought about me, all you who prayed for me, all you who were there for me, all you who chose to give, and all you who allowed me to give what little I had to you in return. I acknowledge with much gratitude that even though this is my life, it is the fruit of the hard work of many people like you. Indeed, the year 2006 is worth celebrating, worth remembering, more so because of you…

I lift up the cup of my life for all to see…

I lift it up in celebration…
I lift it up in gratitude…
I lift it up as an invitation for you to join me in lifting your cups, as we share and affirm our lives together in community. To life!

I lift my cup to You, Heavenly Father, in awesome wonder, in thanksgiving, in love and in humble submission.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Sivin Kit said...

Mark your dates March 3-5. Brian Mclaren should be around here in Malaysia. Save up a little too for the "conversation event". Will send you more details, or post it on my blog when everything is firmed up.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Sivin Kit said...

confirm Mar 3-4 "conversation" event Mar 5 at STM morning. RM55 for event

 

Post a Comment

<< Home