Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Malaysia, I'm Lovin' It!


I had to force myself to follow Agnes and her cousins to the Merdeka Day parade at Putrajaya this morning. So early! I do feel a little patriotic after that, especially looking at some of the armed forces of our nation parading their stuff. So these are the people who are willing to die for our country… to die for people like us… I especially looked forward to the fly-by by the Air Force. I was not disappointed as the F-18 Hornets and Mig-29 Fulcrums did their ‘Victory Roll’s and zoomed by the pavilion. I do love this country, and I think that it is a great blessing to be born here. Many people in other countries are not as fortunate as us. Every morning we wake up and we breathe the air of relative freedom, peace, harmony and prosperity. Thanks to the CF committee for getting us to pray together for our country last night. May God’s kingdom come in Malaysia! May His justice and righteousness reign! Happy 48th Birthday to Malaysia! Keranamu Malaysia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home