Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Stone is Out!

Monday was supposed to be the day. The kidney stone had remained in my ureter during my last checkup about a week ago. My kidney was still inflamed. The doctor had given me a last chance – one more week to see if the stone would come out naturally. Otherwise, I would have to either go for blasting or remove it by inserting some sort of tube into my bladder. Ouch! But it was the cost that was the cause of anxiety for me. I had no medical coverage and such procedures would cost at least RM3k.

I had been having some pain near the groin for the past two days every time I went to the toilet. The pain was quite unbearable on Sunday. I couldn’t walk properly each time I came out of the toilet! But on Monday morning, just as I was about to get ready to go and see the doctor, the stone came out! This little thing has been causing me so much anxiety, pain and trouble recently. I thank God so much for this. Thank You! Thank You! And just in time! No surgery! No expensive procedures! I still went for the checkup and told the doctor what happened. He kept saying how good and excellent it was. Yes… it felt great. Thank God so much! Thank you to all those who kept me in your prayers too!

3 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I am so glad that your stone came out! I was about to post that you can borrow money 3k from me anytime ;p until I read that part about the stone came out.

Hey got keep the stone or flush it away already? I wana see!!!!!!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger sojourner said...

hahah... i kept it for memory's sake... :D

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

SHOW ME! SHOW ME! This weekend ok?

Thx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home