Monday, September 12, 2005

Back to the Fields...


Just a few more hours to go... my bags are packed. I’m ready. I’ll be leaving for the paddy fields again. This will be the first of 7 trips there for season-long research. I don’t know what to expect this time, especially with more work to be done. Now I’ll be missing CF this Tuesday (with an interesting topic called ‘Inter-D: Celebration of Diversity) and Bible study on Thursday! I’m gonna miss Agnes too… Sad… I also won’t be able to update the blog as often now.

But I think there is a part of me doesn’t mind going back to the kampung and the countryside. I don’t mind seeing green fields again. I’ll be spending a lot of nights in the hotel with nothing much to do so I hope I can do more reading. Maybe I can even catch up on my research work!

2 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger .anna.begins. said...

OooOoo...green fields. Far away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Enjoy yourself there k! *winks

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Ph D in Bluffology said...

Kevin dear,

The in the silence, maybe God is calling you to have a tryst with Him, ... a holy convocation (feast) in the quiet.

Tell me what you hear kay.

I shall miss you at Bible Study. It has been meaningful doing it together with you. And I have surely learnt a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home