Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Feeling the Pressure

I received an e-mail from Dr Ewe today and it transformed my whole day. In the e-mail, he assigned me this impossible task of submitting an extended conference paper by the 2nd of April. The only problem was that we had not done any simulations and did not have any results to show! So now I have to learn how to use his program, make some small modifications, perform some simulations, analyze the results and write a paper in just one month! I felt sick and anxious. How can I ever do this? Is it even humanly possible? I was just letting my cousin Charissa know in my e-mail to her that I was enjoying my work. Now I beg to differ! Here comes the pressure, busyness and rush. Looks like I won’t be able to have my own time to do other things anymore. This is not only going to transform my day, but my whole month as well! Now I will have my work to worry about. Now I may have to work even at home. Now I will not be looking forward to work anymore. At least, this is what I feel at the moment. Is there something that can lift me up from this mess I’m in? God, will you bring me through this difficult time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home